About Keiser, Arkansas
Keiser is a city in Mississippi County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 808 at the 2000 census.First known as Savage Crossing, the area was a densely wooded village in the late 19th century. In 1912, Keiser, named for John Keiser, became the hub of a timber railway leading to a large Osceola lumber mill. The town's first general store operated in a boxcar, soon followed by Keiser Supply and a Lee Wilson & Company gin.